The Only FDA Approved Microneedling Device
SkinPen® Precision is the ONLY approved Class II Microneedling Device that has been granted marketing authorization by the FDA. U.S. designed and engineered for excellence and safety in every step:
- Validated sterile cartridge with precise depth, straight needles support the skin’s natural healing process, where others may damage the skin.
- The only advanced, medical grade microneedling product on U.S. market with precise and safe needle depth adjustment.
- Laboratory tested, proprietary technology to prevent cross-contamination.
A recent study* found that the SkinPen Precision cartridge was ranked highest in quality when compared with other microneedling cartridges. Making the Precision Cartridge superior was its potential for contamination free operation, and smooth, polished needles. *Independent research technology company evaluated major brands in the derma microneedling market. Supporting Macro and Micro photographs of each needle and cartridge were generated and each derma microneedle brand examined. Data on File. **Evaluated by independent laboratory. Data on file.
Your Gorgeous Skin Awaits
The distinctive, blue Bellus Medical SkinPen® works to diminish the signs of aging. Other treatments such as laser resurfacing have long recovery periods and can cause hyperpigmentation in some skin types.
Finally you’ve found SkinPen® the leading microneedling procedure device. Ask for it by name and know what makes it the best choice for delivering results.
The Professional SkinPen® Experience | Results For Truly Healthy Skin
Your skin and desired results deserve the quality and safety of SkinPen®. The versatility or SkinPen® makes it ideal for all skin types. What can you expect from a SkinPen® procedure:
- A comfortable procedure. Based on your specific needs, your provider may apply a topical numbing agent to ensure your comfort during the procedure.
- A short procedure time. Procedure time may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling just the slight vibration of SkinPen® during the procedure.
- Mild post-procedure effects . The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn.
- Soothing aftercare. Your clinician will apply Skinfuse® RESCUE Calming Complex immediately post-procedure. RESCUE was formulated by Bellus Medical as part of the Skinfuse® post-procedure protocol specifically for post-microneedling to calm the skin.
- A plan for optimal results. Your clinician will recommend a course of procedures (typically 3-6) appropriate for your skin’s needs and request you return within 4-6 weeks for your next procedure to ensure optimal results.
- A post-procedure skin care regimen to optimize your results. Your clinician will provide you with a concise, easy-to-use skincare regimen formulated specifically to your needs.
- Beautiful, lasting results.